Below I have linked to an excellent product I highly recommend for anyone interested in saving money. The HydroRight Dual Flush Converter is an easy to install mechanism that can be used on any size toilet to save you thousands of gallons of water per year.
Here's what the manufacturer has to say about it:
Most toilets use the same amount of water for every flush. But a bowl filled with just liquid and paper, which is the case 4 out 5 times, doesn’t need a full tank of water to flush effectively. Using the HydroRight in any size toilet will save thousands of gallons of water per year.
Don't feel you have what it takes to install it yourself? Let this eight year-old kid show you just how easy it is.
'via Blog this'


11/29/2011 08:36:00 AM
THeDmoNSIOLd
Posted in:
1 comments:
I'd also like to give credit to Lifehacker (yet again) for an excellent article on this product.
http://lifehacker.com/5862637/save-water-by-converting-your-toilet-to-dual-flush-with-this-20-retrofit-kit?autoplay
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave me a comment or feedback! It's MUCH appreciated! ^_^